Thursday, May 23, 2013

Tool #11 - Self Assessing and Reflecting


1. I think that the backchannels such as wall wisher and today's meet are very useful for total student participation. I will definitely do an introductory activity on digital citizenship using a backchannel to illustrate how what we do can be traced back to us.


2. My thinking has transformed in that I see that there are a lot of out lets and possibilities for my students will be successful. I will strive to make use of technology every day in my class.  I think that if I always have it available and provide many options for my students to complete assignments, there will be more buy in from them.


3. I definitely learned more than I was expecting in completing this.  I certainly gained some valuable tools. 

No comments:

Post a Comment