Saturday, May 11, 2013

Tool # 3 - Finding Online Video and Image Resources


I really liked the resources available on TeacherTube. I think that the collaboration among teachers adds to the experience. I found many resources specific to the unit that I am teaching. It was nice to know that all of the videos found on the website were intended for classroom use. I researched many different topics and was able to find interesting videos on all of them. 

I learned about the Harry Potter Can Fly acronym. I think this will be very useful to consider when searching for materials to use in and out of the classroom. 

I think that I could use Dropbox in my classroom for two different purposes. I could use this to organize and access materials for my lessons. I could also use this to encourage student participation in and out of the classroom. The students could submit reflections and projects through a classroom dropbox.


No comments:

Post a Comment